Didier started from his own experience, he then developed his own way and pedagogy, respecting the intimate link between the rhythm, the gesture and the breath, all this to serve the musicality and the accompanied energy.
Sensitive to the richness of the encounter between “traditional” and “modern” societies, passionate by the exchange between music and body, sound and energy, he studies and trains with dancers, musicians, art-therapists, coaches, allowing him to sharpen his presence as a musician and to redefine constantly his teaching goals.
- State Diploma in folk music – West African percussion – April 2004
- Graduate Lecturer since 95 for the teaching of Mandingue percussion of West Africa by Mamady Keita and graduated since march 99 of “Tam Tam Mandingue”
Musician and trainer in several music schools and cultural associations:
- M.J.C of Montluçon (03)
- Association " Pourquoi Pas ! "
- Nappam Beogo (Brittany - France)
- Workshops en National Music schools.
- ARTTRAIN & Drums for Peace (Program & European Network)
- EMBA (Escuela de bellas Artes) Veracruz-MEXICO
- coimmissioned by the French Minister of Education and the DRAC of Auvergne and Limousin
- Jury member in West African traditional percussions at the National Music school of Argenteuil
- founding member in 1989, of the association "POURQUOI PAS !", Montluçon (03), which goal is to create a new space of expression and Cultural exchanges”
- Crated and manages the drum band « Tilo N’ding »
« Allow the student to become his own training ground, in order for the musical teaching not to limit itself in the frame of the transmission of a repertory or a technique but rather to become an invitation to open to ourselves, as well as to others, in our globality. »